- Dimensions Open: 81-1/2" wide x 20" deep x 30-1/2" high
- Dimensions Closed: 41-1/4" wide x 20" deep x 31-1/4" high
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 23-1/2" wide (left to right)
- 12-1/4" deep (front to back)*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 50 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available
Machines that don't fit into Norma Jean
- Series 7- 780, 750 QE, 710
The machines will fit the opening and platform of the cabinet but the height of the machine does not allow the top right leaf to close completely when the machine is in storage position.
- Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 and Elna eXpressive 920
The machine fits the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.